Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Walking Dead - "When the Dead Come Knocking" (Nov. 25, 2012)

On this week's episode of AMC's The Walking Dead, Glenn and Maggie get questioned and tortured at Woodbury, Michonne finds her way to Rick & the group at the prison, the newborn finally gets a name, Andrea helps Milton with an experiment, Merle's loyalty is called into question by the Governor, and Michonne leads Rick and Daryl to Woodbury to try and rescue Glenn & Maggie.
Even though I think things get stranger every week, there is really nothing to not love about this show.  I love how weird and complicated things get because I know somewhere down the line, there will always be repercussions.  I think everything in the world of the show happens for a reason.   SPOILERS: I thought the most exciting scene of this episode was when Merle sics the walker on Glenn during his interrogation. I also think my feelings about The Governor have been confirmed, especially after the stunt he pulls this week with Maggie.  Sick bastard.  I knew he wasn't a good guy, but from the look of things Andrea seems to be warming up to him quite nicely.  Will she stay that way or come back to the group later on?  
I'm sad that next week will be the last episode until February.  Mid-season hiatuses are the worst.

Till next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment