Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Walking Dead - "Hounded" (Nov. 18, 2012)

In this week's episode, Andrea and the Governor bond, Michonne is pursued by Merle but escapes, and we start to find out that Rick may be going crazy.  SPOILER: It's revealed that the phone call Rick received at the end of the last episode came from people in Rick's life who have died.  In today's episode, he gets another phone call from Lori, who we assume is deceased.  She tells Rick that she loves him and that he must take care of Carl and the new baby.
I think each episode of this third season gets better by the week.  A lot of twists have happened in each recent episode that I think add more dimensions to the characters.  Their circumstances keep changing each week, and I love seeing how this affects everyone.  I've been especially interested in Rick's transformation since Lori died.  The fact that he may be going crazy and imagining the phone calls isn't surprising.  I think Hershel clued us into this when he picked up the phone and didn't say anything.  No hints at a dial tone either.  But I can't wait for the next episode to see if Rick really might be nuts or if the phone calls are somehow real.  Either way, I'm sure the reveal will be exciting.
Can't forget about Glenn and Maggie getting dragged to Woodbury by Merle while on a supply run for the group.  Not much happens after they leave the store with Merle, so I can't wait to see what happens next.  Will they be welcomed into Woodbury as Andrea has?  Will they try to escape back to the prison?
SPOILER:  And how about Daryl finding Carol at the end???  I was certain she was dead.  Wonder how they'll explain that one to the group.

Till next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment