Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Walking Dead - "Made to Suffer" (Dec. 2, 2012)


WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS  In the midseason finale, Rick and Daryl engineer a daring rescue mission to recover Glenn and Maggie at Woodbury.  Also, Michonne discovers The Governor's secret while Carl takes in newcomers at the prison.
Needless to say it was another awesome episode that I think was the most brutal in awhile.  It's not necessarily the goriest, but it's pretty intense, especially when The Governor finds Michonne with his daughter.  I was worried for a second that the ending might not be the huge cliffhanger I was hoping for, but boy was I wrong.  Should have known the writers wouldn't leave us without blowing our minds.  Bottom line is, two long-lost brothers are reunited in quite exciting fashion.  I can't wait to see the outcome.  I just wish The Governor had gotten in one last line to tease us as to what was going to happen with them next.


My only complaint is that the newcomers at the prison are never explained.  As of now, we don't know who they are or where they came from, just that Carl let them into a safe part of the prison.  I guess they'll leave introductions for the second half.

Till February 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment